Interstellar

Yesterday I went with a few friends to watch Interstellar, the movie, which was absolutely fantastic.


Not going to lie, I enjoyed it a lot, and it's a movie I think I'd be able to watch again happily.

It was very long; almost 3 hours, but most of the time it was still fantastic and captivating and kept you on the edge of your seat.

The music was beautiful (composed by none-other than the renown Hans Zimmer) and they created really good atmosphere in the film.

Most of all though, it was thought-provoking, and I think that's what really defines a good movie. A movie that you continue to think about after finishing it -- that's what you want.

And, to top it all off, the physics concepts in it were really great and it's overall just a movie I really liked.

I would have probably written a more detailed description and exploration of the movie, but I'm currently sick and struggling to even go about my normal daily life, so I really don't have the energy.

Stay cool, guys.

Sorry this was a terrible blog post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.