Last week #1

Day 1 of the last week of high-school!!

We had a 'primary school/junior uniform' dress-up code today, but unfortunately no photos for here (though you can check them out on Facebook)

Several class parties going on today, which I attended several of.

My chemistry teacher made us this gorgeous (and amazing tasting) cake.
I'm going to miss her.

The best quote I've heard in a while is from her, but now's not the time to post it here.

We also roasted marshmallows over Bunsen Burners (!!)

Not sure about the presence of heavy metals, or the OHS safety but eh, it tasted great.


Several times throughout the day I felt sad that it was the last Monday, and I can assure you, last-time-Monday-assembly was a big hit ("Bye guys" broke my heart).

But, like the many others that have gone before us, this is something that's going to happen, and I'm trying to keep my chin up in the days leading up to Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.