Last Week #4

Started off the day with my friend giving me a goodbye gift and this cute little cake-pop, which I have to post because it looks so cute.
I sincerely hope MA opens up a bakery one day.
Anyway, to the topic on hand, we had a final Year 12 Picnic.

It was, frankly, a wonderful day.

It was far too short, but I enjoyed every second of it.
I tried to take more photos, but I mostly focused on taking some footage with my GoPro, which will be posted soon (well..... maybe in a couple of months).

As per tradition, we all brought BBQ food.


Cooking with chopsticks.
Also as per tradition, we had a waterfight.

Needless to say, I got drenched. Thankfully my camera remained dry, but not my GoPro (keen for the footage!)

I bought my 'super soaker' which is actually my brother's, and I can guarantee you, many people got super soaked.

You can see the GoPro attached, haha.



A pretty large range of weaponry that day.


My friends also brought a watermelon, which we named 'Henry'.

It was a wonderful day. I couldn't have asked for better people to spend the day with.

Henry was delicious.
We also had a performance night later that day, but the photos I took are on my friend's camera.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.