Fruit: Mangoes (And Kiwi)

Also, the mango tree at the front of our house was really pumping out the fruit.

A few days ago we managed to collect 47 mangoes :')

A lot of them don't look very ripe, but give them a few days and they become some of the best tasting mangoes ever

I'm not a huge fan of mango, but I'll say that these ones do taste pretty good.

Their flesh isn't as soft as the ones in stores, and they've got more of a tangy/sour taste (i.e., less sweet), but I actually prefer this over the sweet ones that you can purchase.

An orange for comparison in size!
 And then this photo isn't exactly relevant, but I was studying and I had a plate of kiwi fruit.
Of course this happens.


All that cluster of studying material...
Photoshoot of anything, anywhere, anytime.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.