Matcha overload (Chanoma)

Went to a nice little desert store today (Chanoma) since I had some spare time with MM and NH.
Second time going there and still just as nice as last time :')

Chanoma!
Of course, went for matcha.

Had a try of the matcha soft serves that they have there; I was under the impression they would be quite small--like the ones at McDonald's, but nope. Turns out they're about 3 times bigger :)

Tasted so good :'D Worth the $2.90
But I didn't know it was this big till after I bought it...
So I also ended up buying a Matcha Oreo frappe... Yeah. I got very, very full by the end of this...
#badlifedecisions


Really nice frappe though; like it better than the plain matcha frappe.
Though seriously, matcha overload today. That caffeine's going to keep me up all night... ((that's okay, I'll finish my essay then))

Got quite full by the end, and actually couldn't finish my frappe... Never doing that again.

But it was a nice place :') Felt good to take some photos out and about.
misc photo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.