Kikki.K Haul

Ordered a few things from kikki.k a week ago and they arrived and I got super excited so I took some photos. Also, it's been a while since I've taken photos using my DSLR so I needed a bit of stress relief.

I really like how they decorate the box
Ordered a few things for myself. Some friends also ordered a few things (so we could have free shipping).
Most of the stuff I bought was scrapbooking stuff though, which will eventually be given out to various close friends on their upcoming birthdays (I'm a bit short on time though..)

The wrapping paper was also really nice
 The stuff was pretty expensive, to be honest, but it was on sale so I did save a fair bit.

It's hard to find any other place which sells scrapbooky materials in the same style as kikki.k; it's really nice and looks great in a scrapbook.
Some really neat card cutouts that look really great stuck here and there. 
 The things they sell are just so unique to the store so despite their price, I still buy them. In the end, it'll be gifted to someone anyway, so that justifies things??
Little envelopes with tiny cardboard insets
 Bought sticker books too HAHA. Makes me sound like a little kid, but I actually really like stickers.


Camera stickers!
 Purchased two different types of sticker books, both of which were 50% off.

They're really neat looking stickers, to be honest.

Also there was a nice little note in the box, which I thought was pretty sweet.
That's one thing I like about kikki.k. They put a lot of detail into the things they produce and do.
"Hej (Swedish for Hello),
Thank you for your order
We hope you enjoy your
Delicious purchases
Love, Kikki.k"

Also on the back:
"tack -- n. swedish for thank you."
 Much money. Much spending. Much worth it??

Check out the kikki.k online website here

2 comments:

  1. You certainly go to a lot of trouble, photographing the contents packages you receive in the mail!
    I'm an admirer of your photography all the same - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.