AAA Week

Hey! Been a while.

Two weeks ago we had AAA week at my school.
It's an event-filled week for Awareness, Acceptance, and Anti-discrimination, ranging from various topics and such.


Tuesday's "Rainbow Road" for LGBT Anti-Discrimination Awareness.
There was a bunch of chalk for everyone to contribute to our Rainbow Road in the middle of the quad. It actually lasted till Wednesday! (but then it rained)

I was one of the few people who organised it, so it was a busy week (hence the lack of posts), but I enjoyed it heaps, and hopefully we leave a good legacy at the school.


Here's one of our 'Compliment Boards' (This one is Year 12's) that we had running for the first half of the week.
Anyone could come along and put compliments up for anyone else in the school.  It turned out a lot better than we expected and I thought it was a great idea.

We were also in the local Hills paper twice!

Another picture of the Rainbow Road
Taken on my iPhone, so may be a little low on the quality side of things. Missing that bokeh :(
I'm pretty proud of how everything turned out :)
Just a quick update.

(also, been super busy recently so a lack of posts and photos.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.