University

The University term has started, and that's signaled a new chapter in my life.

A fresh plot-line which features a confused young girl trying to make her way through a medicine course and I can assure you, it's very, very different.

Time is of consistent shortage, I waste about seventeen hours a week on public transport (yes, over three hours per day), and the new knowledge is very filling.

It's not exactly completely new, per se. It's just different from high-school. I had my fair taste of this during summer camp for ABO (Oh, the flashbacks of severe confusion!), but nonetheless it's a change that hits you square in the solar plexus -- all at once.

Fitting in isn't too hard -- it took me a few days but everything's starting to grow slightly more familiar and comfortable with each new day.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of enjoy University. I like the structure and learning more than high-school, but there are aspects of high-school that I miss. Oh well, it's all in the past! No point dwelling on it; the future awaits ahead.

Amongst the 9AM starts (that I only barely am on-time), the over-use of the Campus map, and the rush of new content, I feel like my life is slowly starting to take shape again.

I really should start on this assignment.

I don't really know what to say. I just felt like I owed an update.

Inspiration hasn't been hitting hard, though I've been willing it to. Rather, I've been plagued by thoughts trying to settle down into University and take it slow (not to mention the ever-lasting list of 'To-Dos' that seems to keep growing).

I don't even know if this post made sense. Whoops.

If time permits, I'll also chuck up a few posts on my summaries of recent travels. By that, I mean lists like 'Top 10 Places to check out in Melbourne', etc., once I find the 1) Time, and 2) Motivation to do so.

Next few weeks will be busy and I can't guarantee posts, but I do know that I have a photoshoot planned for April, which (if it comes to ripening) will be super fun to do and exciting (I anticipate).

Til then, enjoy the Autumn months and stay safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.