An Update // Melbourne, Life, and Photoshoots

A sunflower field in Melbourne
I have returned from Melbourne!

It was an absolutely wonderful trip, and I really do think Melbourne is a city I will be visiting again soon.

The vibe it gives off is so enriching and was so refreshing. It seemed just like Sydney, except for minor differences (and a bit more personality).


Hosier Lane

But, more on that later!

Right now, just wanted to update and say that I have officially returned, and no more travelling for me for a while, since Uni/college is starting up, and I have a feeling I will be very, very busy.

As for now, I'm already finding myself struggling to cope with the work load that is already piling up on my 'to-do' list. I have a habit of loading too much onto my plate, and then struggling, but I suppose in the end I've always managed to get through it, so let's hope this is like those previous times.

I'm finally getting back into portrait/project photography (which I miss so much), after a long time of just travel and street photography (in China, Cairns and Melbourne), with two photoshoots lined up for the next few days, so look-out for those soon!

Alrighty, peace out.

The Yarra River, Melbourne.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.