China Trip Video (2014/2015)

Long, long overdue. A compiled video of the footage from China (Guangzhou) and Hong Kong from December last year till January of this year.

Living proof of how busy I'd been this entire year before I finally got around to editing this footage.

Really just a miscellaneous compilation of the videos I managed to take. It's a real stark contrast to the videos that are based in Australia, actually. A day with blue skies is truly a remarkable day in the CBD of any city in China, whilst here we take it for granted.



Nikon d7100 w/ 35mm f/1.8 & 17-50mm Sigma f/2.8
GoPro Hero3+

Backing track: 
'Juparo' by Broke For Free
Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiR19a0DPD0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.