Valentine's Day

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was by far one of the most eventful ones I've had.

It was just an overall nice day. Watching everyone smile, laugh and appreciate their friends or partners is something that's not shown or celebrated every day.

Many thanks; KS, RA, MM, PT
I, on the other hand, thought that roses were too mainstream, so I figured I'd channel my inner biologist and utilise the things I learned on my Biology Summer Camp.
I decided to give apples and/or messages to people :)

By 'people', I referred to people that are
a) people I love
b) people who are my closest friends (also ties in with a))
c) people who have helped me a lot recently (and who have consequently made it a lot easier)
Some people fell under more than one category.

But either way, despite not doing any work the day before (not even a hyperbole), I think it was worth it.
Some of the messages and apples that I made and gave.
Apologies for the clusteredness of this photo.
The day was a really lovely one. The last lesson (English) was largely filled with singing, laughing, smiling and photo-taking.
The school sold teddy bears this year, which were really cute!
Ms S was also really kind and treated the entire class to ice-cream. She's truly such a lovely person. Confession: I (probably) have the most fun in English class.
They weren't even cheap no-brand ice-creams; they were bulla ones and tasted mighty fine.
Also, side note, kudos to everyone who made it a lovely day, and for SL for making this card/note.
Professor Layton reference; made me laugh.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.