The Storm


Hey everyone!

Long time no update, which I'll admit, is strange for me. Especially since exams finished not long ago, and the next set have yet to start. In the meantime, hope you've all been well.

But my life has taken a tumble and turn and flipped upside-down.

Taken from here


I've been thrown around by the storm and feeling quite beside myself. I guess my life just really took a turn for the busy and I couldn't find enough time to do it all.

I took a hiatus to try and take a deep breath and, as they say, 'take a chill pill'. It was necessary, and long over-due, in my opinion.

But I'm back now. I had to change my life a bit and make some difficult decisions and sacrifices, but I think  I've returned. Though still a bit shaken up, things are slowly falling back into place.

I guess what happened was that I thought I could take on too much. I put too much on my plate, and I let it overwhelm me. There were too many things going on in my life -- too many things to do, too many things I couldn't do, too many things. Every thing piled on each other and the weight started to crush my shoulders. Honestly, it was my fault, but I'm back now! Let's try and avoid it from happening again. That's what being a doctor is all about, isn't it? REFLECTION.

My life has been real busy. Every thing is rushing around me and sometimes it's hard to keep up, but I'm positive that I've taken control of my life again; evidently I've even made the time to update this in the first place. There hasn't been a lot of time to blog, take photos, videos, read, etc., or really do anything that was once-upon-a-time a 'hobby' of mine. At least, until a few days ago. The past few days I've been making more time for the things I want to do, which is a big change from a few weeks ago. Reflect on it! P+.

Assignments are ahead, and much work, but I think I'll do okay now that I've sort of reformed my life and life choices. Hopefully some photography tomorrow, if the weather permits!

No photos for this post, sorry, just really an update.

I'm still alive, just a bit dazed.

Will be back to posting soon, I anticipate!

xx Manj

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.