I'm back! // Cairns, the intro.

I have returned from Cairns with a stomach full of salt water, an empty wallet, memory cards full of footage, and skin the colour of roasted marshmallow.

And also washed out hair colour, from hours of stewing in 30 degree tropical water.

Cairns was beautiful. It was as beautiful as I imagined it to be, and I loved it. The weather was humid, yes, but I liked it. The sights were gorgeous, the days were nice, the activities were (mostly) worth their price (especially scuba and snorkelling), and I've resolved that Cairns is a place I will visit again in the near future. Definitely.

It's one tick off the long check-list -- scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef. Generally, I've always wanted to see it, and now I have. It was just as breath-taking as I thought it would be.

I love being underwater, I really do.

I'll save most of the comments till later, because it's getting late and I want to retain my circadian rhythm. Posts will be coming soon. I'm hoping to write up about 20 posts before I go to Melbourne, and schedule them to be posted.

Yeah, busy times. I've still got China things to post, and to edit my basket-full of video footage that I managed to capture up in Queensland.

But I thought I'd just put an update there that I've made it back, and the posts will start up soon.

After I've sorted my life out and managed to clean-up everything (including my desk, and my life in general), I'll jump into a new set of activities including University (busy busy medicine course), some charm-making, and of course, more photoshoots (!!! Finally!), so expect a lot of activity.

Once I... get around to editing and posting pictures that is...

In the meantime, have this one for a teaser.

The others will be better edited, I promise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.