Cake || more food photography

I'm not a /massive/ fan of cake, but this one was pretty damn good.

The cheesecake one (which I unfortunately didn't get a chance to take photos of) was absolutely mouth-watering oh my god. I love cheesecake. It's the only cake that I will happily eat many slices of (ice-cream cake is pretty good, too, but that's not really 'cake')

Anyway. Since nothing super duper exciting has been happening in my life recently, you can just enjoy these foodie posts.





P.S., food photography has been growing onto me recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.