HL's Photoshoot

[All photos taken with the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 lens on the Nikon D7100. Edited in lightroom and photoshop]

Had the lovely opportunity to go for a fun photoshoot/fun day out with my friend, HL :')

Went exploring around with her in the city, and really just improvised on the spot.

[For more photos, click here]


This being her first ever photoshoot, and this being my second, we were both pretty lost (it's been almost a year since my first photoshoot!)
and not to mention that we both kinda suck with navigating the city.



Went around Hyde Park, and then to Starbucks (may I recommend the green tea/matcha frappuccinos!) and then to QVB. Later went to dinner with her at Mizuya and late night shopping at Kinokuniya but that's another story, not suited for here. TANGENT.


It was super duper fun and reminded me just how fun portrait photography really can be.



Also, the weather was so good!
The day before was a sweltering 41 degrees, and the day after was also really hot and dry (the kind that makes you turn into a hermit living in an air-conditioned shell, eating ice-cubes to survive the heat), but the day we had the photoshoot was alright!

She even managed to wear a denim jacket for heaven's sake.

((Though, by late evening it was sort of a bit on the cloudy side, but if I can take portraits in rainy weather [like the first time] then I feel like I can take on any weather at all. But maybe not a cyclone))


All in all, it was a really nice day out and I really enjoyed it! It felt good to relax a bit for an entire day (despite the stress load and work load that keeps piling up...)

Not sure when I'll do my next shoot, but I've got a little bit of product photography planned for the New Year for someone, and then it's off to do some travel photography down in Melbourne!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.