Stress-relief Photography


Sorry for the lack of posts recently; my exams are coming up (starting tomorrow!) so I haven't had much of an opportunity to take photos etc.

But as soon as exams are over, I'm sure some will pop up :)

Also having a little photoshoot planned for the end of year holidays HEHEHE

Man, I haven't done portrait photography in aaaaaages. This'll be fun.

Alright, so I had a bit of stress on my mind after doing a math paper, so I thought I'd release some of it and take a break to take some casual photos of whatever I could find around the house.
Just a creative break.

So I thought I'd put the photos here too, just as an update!

[All photos taken using the Nikon E series 50mm on the Nikon D7100]









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.