Nikon 50mm f/1.8 Series E lens Testing

Someone lovely got me the Nikon 50mm f/1.8 E series lens and right now I'm pretty much loving it.

It is kind of hard to manual focus, especially because my eyesight is really... it's been really flexible(?) recently and that makes manual focus really difficult-- I used to be pretty good at manual focus, too :(

But the adjustable aperture and nature of the images is really nice :)

I love the quality of the photos :'D

So I went out to lunch today with a friend for a catch-up session and decided to test it out :) 
Mind you, there aren't many shots, because there was kind of a greater focus on catching up and talking, rather than photography, but I tried to test it out a bit.

Still gotta get used to the lens, but I really like it so far :)

Definitely would consider getting more.

[All photos taken using the Nikon 50mm f/1.6 E series lens on the Nikon D7100. Photos edited in Lightroom]

It also looks so neat :D

Stopped by at Happy Labs!



Went out to lunch at Hana Hana :D




And then some nice (and expensive) desert



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.