Quadschools 2014!

Quadschools on Monday and had a great time taking as many photos as I could.

I had some organisational duties as well, which made it difficult to juggle the tasks, but I think everything worked out okay, despite the few hiccups here and there.

Friend HL drawing up the score sheet!
It was the 4th inter-school games we've had, and so excitement was up.
The last three consecutive games had been won by our school, so there was quite a lot of pressure for our grade to lead the school to victory, once again. (would have been a real shame to see that Quadschools cup leave our trophy cabinet for the first time in history)

This year we really tried to rally support from the entire school, and pick up school spirit.
As per tradition, we had drummers going around chanting.
Our school hosted basketball (as always) and so I really only have shots of that.

Team P from the side-lines in the outdoor court
It was a full on day and I can assure you, I felt so incredibly proud of our teams.
It was also super duper great meeting a few new people, and also seeing some familiar faces (one in which I hadn't seen in 6 long years, wow).

Boys team

Scorers 
 Managed to get some really nice action shots (so thankful for high shutter speed) of the b-ball players. Unfortunately, a lot of them I can't post here because I don't exactly know them, and faces, etc.

Boys team B vs team J.


Also, stumbled across this unexpected costume.

I'm told they hid in bushes and scared quite a number of people.

Final score sheets.
WINNER: our school
So proud of the day and how everything went.
It's amazing how so many schools work together and put in so much effort to make this happen. I think it's all worth it.

At the end of the day, we managed to win (we were victorious!) and I'm incredibly proud of all the schools and their teams for playing hard and getting their game on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.