Camp at Collaroy

Grade love
Went to a camp at Collaroy Centre for 2 days!

Really great, as all camps are. There were good memories made on this camp :')

Was kind of disappointed that it was only a 1 night, 2 day camp, though. Kind of wishing it had been 2 nights, 3 days, because that would have meant we could have fit in a lot more things.
But none-the-less, those 1.5 days that we did have were really great ones.

Started off with some outdoor laser tag!

Was able to go right up close to the arena to take some decent shots
Was really surprised by how great it was!
Definitely a lot better than indoor laser tag, I'll say that at the least.

In the midst of action
Played a few games and let me tell you from first hand experience, it's friggen tiring.

It gets extremely tiring after a while, and I found myself panting heaps.
Or, maybe I'm just unfit. I suspect it's the latter.

Also took my GoPro for a run in the first game. (Kinda wish I had taken it out on the 2nd and 3rd games, because I did a lot better in those ones than the 1st, but sadly I didn't)

Top home base
Also landed myself a really nasty bruise on my right knee from getting too into the laser tag game. I must have knelt down really hard on something.

My leg muscles also ache so much from walking around everywhere mid-squat (and from vertical challenge, as well)
Vertical challenge! I took my GoPro up on this too 

In the afternoon of the 1st day we also went off to Collaroy Beach Park, and I took heaps of photos.

Unfortunately, since I don't exactly want to post faces on this blog, photos are really limited.

Friend getting pushed into the water
[photo cred: not me // My friend JK took this]
Day 2 and a small group of people (~30-40) woke up extra early to meet at 5:45AM and head off down to the beach again before sunrise!

Despite only getting 1.5 hours of sleep, I was pretty determined to go.

It was cold, it was wet, it was exhausting, but it was worth it.

(even managed to find the energy to jog!)
If only I lived next to a beach; then I would go jogging so much more frequently in the morning. 

Lovely sunrise at 6:30AM.
Taken using the GoPro
Great camp.
Hope the memories will stay for a long time.

Kind of bittersweet that it's our last school camp, but hey, at least it was a great one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.