Portrait Shoot - KS

Lovely portrait shoot with Kylie and Melissa today! It was amazing :D

Hung around a train station ((not the best shooting setting)) and it also decided to absolutely POUR today :( ((why not any other day??!))

But, it turned out nice :)

Was initially a bit worried that the shops wouldn't let us take photos in them, but the cafe and froyo place were fine with it!

We must have looked like the most odd trio of teenagers.
Three teenagers, two dressed in elegant clothing, one dressed in casual. Two DSLRs and having a photo shoot? On a rainy day? Even I was confused.

But it was a nice day :) I'm pleased with the results.

I also made a Facebook page! Here it is: Manjekah Dunn Images

Hopefully I'll be able to do more portrait shoots in the future :)

[Photos taken using the Nikon 35mm f/1.8]













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.