Signing off?

It's been a bit of a while since I updated last. I really do try to keep this updated because it's something I enjoy doing and something I would like to continue (I admit, a part of me likes to proclaim that I've been blogging ever since I was in Year 8, and I have witnessed and lived through the history of blogging. Recently there's been an upspike in more blogs, have you noticed? Maybe it's just me).

My end-of-semester exam finished yesterday and I have a lot planned in the next few weeks. Life is going to take a turn for the 'busy' and I know it. Usually I'm really excited for things to happen in my life -- if I'm feeling particularly daring I might even proclaim that I hope my entire life is just full of 'things happening'. But of late (as in, the last two days) I've been feeling a bit different.

A photo taken from earlier this month.

I kind of just want to take a break from things. I'm not sure why. I hope you understand what I mean, because I definitely don't know how to articulate it into words.

I guess this happens with every set of exams that I complete -- I always end up questioning things and re-thinking my life. I guess perhaps it's because I always push all other matters to the back of my head whilst preparing for exams -- anything else can wait for a few more days until this assessment is over. Then, once the date passes, everything else starts rushing forward again and I'm left a little dazed. I just want to slow things down and pause the hubble of life for a little bit. Maybe go on a hike or something and just chill out; I think the last few weeks have been a bit too hard on myself and I'm just relapsing into recovery mode.

But time stops for no one! Off and I'm swept away to another city and handed a gigantic list of 'Things To Do' before I can even take a breath.

The point of this post? Really just to sign-out for a temporary hiatus. I'll probably be back in around three weeks time. All I want to do right now is lay in bed, read, youtube jump, and play games. Blogging's definitely not on the agenda.

But y'all know where else to contact me. Will probably be instagramming more and I'm always on other social media.

In the meantime, hope you're all going well, have an absolutely smashing mid-year break, and take the opportunity to find courage and do what you want to do. Also stay hydrated, kids. And wear your winter sweaters. Don't want to catch a cold now, do we?

Be back soon, I promise! À la prochaine,

Manj xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.