IBO April Training Camp

Hey guys!

So I just came back from a short trip to Monash University in Melbourne for a training camp for the International Bio Olympiad and I managed to take a LOT more photos this time (also a lot more video footage, which I have yet to edit)

Taken on the trip to Melb! The clouds looked so nice so I couldn't resist.
Unfortunately it's just iPhone quality :(


It was really fun and I loved getting to know my Team a lot better :')

I reckon we work pretty well together. We all sort of knew each other, and most of us are pretty outgoing so we got along well, and we laughed a lot, which was super great :') Can't wait till the actual IBO because we got told that they recommend we don't study on the actual trip, so that means all study time can be diverted to FUN TIME AWW YEAH.

So I managed to bring my camera around with me more frequently (I also had a much bigger backpack LOL) and so took a few photos here and there!

Some displays of insects in the Biological Sciences Building


Building of Biological Sciences

Generally had a lot more spare time this trip round, since it was more relaxed and just a closer knit group.

A lot more photos, which aren't posted here for reasons, but maybe a video soon. Perhaps. 

It's our last time at this venue (last training before the actual IBO). I do see the Team and maybe 1 or 2 tutors/mentors at the Blazer Ceremony before then, but it was still bittersweet leaving Monash University for the last time.

Loved the camp and learned a satisfactory amount, and slept an incredibly unsatisfactory amount.

I'll miss the place.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.