Melbourne City

Traveled to Melbourne for a bit recently, and went out to the city with a couple of friends!

Didn't get much time to really spend time in the city and take a lot of photos, so I just took a couple of casual ones here and there using my 35mm f/1.8

It was a super duper hot day, too (42 degrees wow) so I didn't really have the energy to get out and about and take some good photos of Melbourne.

But, with hope, I'll be back in the city again one day in the future, and maybe then I'll have the opportunity to take some more substantial photos and re-visit the place :) ((I miss it.))










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.