Autumn Leaves

With the last few days of autumn coming up, I felt a bit sad that I didn't take advantage of the lovely leaves and colours so even though today rained quite a bit, I thought 'hey, why not?'

Just walked around and took some around our neighbourhood.

Also! Was meant to go to Vivid Sydney opening day tonight, but due to the horrendous weather and chances of rain, I decided to postpone. I will be going soon.

Why did it have to rain. Why is it so cold. :(

[All photos taken using the Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 lens]

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Photostream

About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm a student from Australia. I like photography, am aspiring to be a Doctor, have fallen in love with many things that life has to offer, and hope to see more of it. I've been blogging for a while and over the years what it means to me has changed. Currently still trying to figure that out, but here I am in a weird hybridisation of photography, film, blogging, and the confusion of a young adult, you'll find me here writing about my experiences and life. Or whatever tickles my fancy. Whether that's entertaining or not is yours to decide. Stay hydrated, kids.